View previous topicGo downView next topic
Junior Admin
View user profilehttps://www.fusionplayrp.com

Camp C.H.E.R.

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:46 am
Athela's wrote:I walked into the Garden the other doctors and patients oblivious to me thinking I was just another doctor amongst their midst, I vaulted over the railing with one hand, as I was carrying enough food for the day, which, was quite allot, I hid behind all the bushes, away from sight and began eating what, to others would be a 3 course meal for lunch, I flicked my tail side to side as I ate, a habit I picked up after being used for the scientists horrid experiments. I hid the leftover food in a small hole I had dug out over the years of me being there, I then covered the food with a leaf, I unsheathed my claws and looked at them in reflection, ignoring the sounds of the others in the Garden at the time.... I wondered why the scientist would give those who have lost their way in the world such enhancements and changes, I wondered about the family I had years ago, wondering how they are coping... even after all this time spent here at the camp, I never forgot them, even though now they are becoming more and more of a fantasy each day.

I looked up from my reverie to find a doctor walking up to me, I panicked and began to summon up my powers, my now amber eyes glowing a bright blue, I fooled him into thinking I was approaching him aggressively but in reality, I prepared a pulse of pure electrical power to destroy his vital functions, I opened my eyes fully and the blast of electricity blew all lights and tripped the safeties of all the devices around me, I looked at the now dead doctor, his lifeless body twitching as power coursed through him, the wounds where the electricity struck him bleeding, I ran into the oncoming crowd of doctors and patients and seemingly vanished to them, leaving behind another mess.... I felt horrible, but they deserved it, I ran to a deserted and hidden part of the Camps grounds, and just simply sat down and started crying, I never wanted to be stuck here, for the rest of my life, and as time passed by, I fell asleep for a couple of hours....
life is an endless cycle, refuse it, and know the pain of immortality.
the knife of death is swift and painless, do not fear it as it will bear you away into your dreams...
Junior Admin

Re: Camp C.H.E.R.

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:47 am
Shadow_Razer_2 wrote:ITIIRNE & AYAMAR BLOODFELL

Itiirne & Ayamar both sensed it at the same time, a massive surge of energy and a life being snuffed out. In unison they stated "Its him again" before sitting up,
They had been taking a nice nap in the sunshine on top of the garden dome but had been rudely awakened by the electric throwing idiot (They gave him this nickname because of his abilities and the fact that he didn't know the meaning of discretion) that kept killing the scientists. They didn't know his name but they could tell where he was so they decided to pay him a visit and ask what his name was while getting a little payback for what he did too them a few years ago.

After jumping down into the garden they set off at a dead run so that the random scientists around didn't see them, arriving at the sleeping electric throwing idiot in a matter of moments. Itiirne gathered several completely smooth pebbles that were laying about while two jets of light blue flame extended from in-between Ayamar's shoulder blades. After a few moments the flames condensed into two giant wings.
Into Ayamar's mind Itiirne stated "Try not to kill him, father would be angry if we did."
Ayamar's only reply was to grab her around the waist and fly up until they neared the top of the garden, at this point Itiirne passed him a pebble and kissed him on the cheek.
Ayamar pulled his right arm back with the rock in it, not that he needed to, and flung it towards the ground where the sleeping figure was enhancing the rocks kinetic force so that it was traveling fast enough make a small crater only a few meters across without causing too much damage.
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:47 am
Out of body but formed fully within the mind, I experienced the euphoric exhilaration of being free from such a cruel prison as the fleshy form that held my vital organs. This body of mine remained safely kept while out and about. Although I was not one to hold a grudge based upon the amputations received many years ago...the result was merely a backlash from the creators who found my perfection far too enchanting to allow me tp keep two arms and legs...and because I held no grudge, each and every one of those creators deserved to die. This seemed to be the main purpose I was serving out, the subtle yet devastating reality that those creators were made specifically to create my perfection and eventually die at my "hands".

This reality would have been simple to follow...except I was quite sure that all of those doctors were either dead or far away from the dreamworld that was Camp C.H.E.R., and at this stage in my life...I might have thought that this purpose of mine was rendered obsolete...

Suddenly...a massive surge of electricity outside where the brutish freak ate hid his lunch and stored office equipment for some reason...I felt no surprise in his actions...this was simply clockwork of the day.

...one of these days again? ...typical...

Drifting away from the garden, my mentally manifested form glided through the man-made structure and shifted into the ground, the concrete and stone submerged this image of mine like a deep and opaque sea. It was beyond many levels of what parts of C.H.E.R. had once been active that I found my way home to the cloning facility. Into the broken remnants of a room with many deactivated machines, stretchers, and tubes scattered in chaotic harmony. Blood smeared portions of the wall as a fond decor...commemorating the past. One of the tubes held a red decanter of fluids mixed with a prior clone's fate.

I gently set myself overhead as I viewed the room, nicely settled in silence...but missing one glaring detail..."where the fuck is, Lantana?" The thought was rather irritating as I stared down at my form...hidden well...but I hated being alone when out of sight. I shot straight into my motionless form. The sudden reconnection expelled a deep and forced breath from my lungs as I awoke to the violent world. The hateful and fearful emotions that plagued me were about in full force as I viewed the room carefully...whispering to one of the few clones that were made in almost exact likeness of me...a few mishaps that made the second a bit less perfect than myself...but still a very close second to perfection...

Lantana...

I whispered into the dark room, fearful of some of the monsters that might be lurking...a pain that dwelled in the back of my head itched as I felt the cold breath leave my lungs...

Lantana!?
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am
Celestial Seliitoren
[~|~]Humming; all there is, is the low tone humming of a silence to soft for those above to ever enjoy. Those that have ventured into the depths of Camp C.H.E.R. where the true secrets lie hear it, but only during the stillness of the mind. Nevertheless, this sound is quite inviting, in fact upon prolonged exposure you may even find yourself yearning for it. Rhythmic Hallucination calling out to all; a melody created by one, for the purpose of snaring the last remaining pieces of a puzzle not yet perfect, but soon. Lantana sits -- a single room over from where she left Iris' body. Within her own psyche while resonating the allure; the echo of the only one close to her distracts and pulls Lantana partly from the lucid state. Iris' whisper drew Lantana further; opening her eyes and allowing the pupils relief from rolling upward into the skull. Soft subtle sigh followed by rotating her body around to face the doorway to the room Iris resides. "I'll be right there." Rising from the chilled hard cement floor Lantana strolled into the room where Iris was. "Did you find any of them?" Lantana asked still making her was to Iris. Upon reaching Iris Lantana brushed some of her bangs from her face.[~|~]
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 am
Necrotic Insomniac wrote:The days were bland for one test subject. Not that there wasn't excitement but it certainly was not an intense feeling like it could have been. Scientists experimented on him, testing how well his body held up to the modifications it had received. The results like always were more outstanding than other subjects. This was due to his being made with what they believe to be "pure star dust". It seemed to make his body more able to take the modifications, at least the basic ones. The body even was highly adaptable to hazardous conditions. Even some psionics had troubles getting things to work upon his mind, ever changing and shifting not many could restrain his mind for long if at all.

Today's tests were called to a halt however due to one of the others frying a scientist. The sadistic bastard knew exactly who did it, quite a few times he's spied upon the lizard like being before. Also knew of the twins too, a sense of their thermal readings tipped off his cybernetic optics that he had personally requested. Quickly he began to move towards them. Eager to see how this plays out and possibly even jump into the fray if it looked like fun.

It never took Jeremy long to get anywhere in the facility. Once upon the three he saw what was about to happen the sight of the pebble brought a harsh remark he couldn't hold in. "Oi your sister could blow rocks harder than that!" Constantly teasing the twins Jeremy knew he couldn't beat even one of them in real combat, but then again they never seemed to want to kill him outright. Well now perhaps one or both did, but they knew Jeremy was being playful with his trademark sticking out of his tongue twisted several rotations, quite gifted with a long and flexible tongue he liked showing it off. Even seduced one of the lonely female scientists once. Though they only let it happen to see how that turned out. A broken pelvis later and the scientist was now bound to a wheel chair. After all it was his first time, how should he know how gentle he needed to be with others.

Jeremy kept his senses keen on all three beings in the room, not sure where the retaliation would come from, though not like he wanted to die, the sado-masochist was just looking for some intense thrills. The twins of which usually provide such but in small quick doses typically. It was like a quick fix to his deep seeded interests, didn't take long at all for him to be wanting more, but he knew better. Bugging them to much just might be his undoing.
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 am
Athela's wrote:
LYTHAL
I woke to an earsplitting explosion by my head, I looked up to where the rock had come from, my head still ringing, I barely heard a man shout at someone above me, or rather two people above me, my eyes slowly focused on a pair of figures hovering in the sky, I looked around, and immediately projected a thought into their mind to ignore me, since I was only doing it to two people, instead of maintaining it between numerous people, the thought was incredibly strong, not unavoidable, but it was potent, I waited, only to notice a man standing watching the situation, I ran at him, my almost forgotten combat instincts kicked in, I reached out, unsheathing my claws as I ran, aiming for his sternum, once I was to reach him, I would pick him up by transfer of momentum to slam him straight down into the ground, hopefully winding him, then I ran away, I wanted to be alone, not harassed by other patients. "I'll deal with their memories later, right now I just want to be alone" he thought to himself as he let out a ragged sigh as he ran to an exit, leaving the indoor environment. that's when I saw her, a part of my old life, just, walking to this hellhole, like it was nothing...

I would follow her and the other scientist that surrounded her watching, waiting for an opportunity to talk to her present itself, I eventually ended up in the girl dorms, where she would be then shown to her dorm room, as the scientists left, I pressed myself against the wall, lest my mental 'cloak' be perceived by one of them, my heart pounded, I slowly and tentatively looked through the room's window, she spun about in the room, a thing that she did very often when she was alone in a room... not to mean I used to watch her 25/7 I joked to myself, I left, feeling devastatingly hungry I headed to the kitchen, knowing that the scientists would've cordoned off the area I killed the scientist in, I raided the kitchen in the guise of another, leaving only after I have collected enough food for my needs, finding a dark unused hall to eat it all in.

SUBJECT 4002
I walked with the scientists that said they would show me to my room, carrying a bag filled with my favourite clothes (other than the ones I was wearing of course!!), I walked through the winding hallways, something nagged me about this place, he has been here, I could feel it, but apparently he had died... it saddened me to hear it, but I refuse it, he must still be alive, he wouldn't just disappear on me like he did all those years ago unless he had a very good reason behind it... after a short walk I was shown to my room, the scientists said they wanted to start a "check up" on me soon and said I have about half an hour before that to settle in. It feels odd that I finally have a place to stay after all these years of searching and roaming, I threw my bag onto the bed as the scientists left, after they had closed the door, I spun about in the room, getting a feel for the space in it, as soon as I stopped spinning I saw a wolf face peeking at me in the corner of the door window, it left as soon as I saw it... I ran to the window and pressed my face against it to try and see where it had gone... there was no sign of it, just many others walking around, then I noticed something odd.. some of the patients have tails, I immediately recoiled back into my room from the shock, closing the door blinds, I sat down on my bed, I remembered the tone of the scientists voice who told me about the "check up"... The dark feeling of anxiety and worry crept through me, I sat with my head in my hands, what have I let myself so blindly into?! I began banging the bed post with my foot, a nervous habit I used to have, until... I sighed aloud, where was he, what had happened to him?? my mind was a chaotic mess of despairing thoughts....

I waited in the room until one of the scientists knocked on my door saying "come on! It's about time you get you check up, we don't want you feeling... sick here" I walked up to the door and let myself be led away to what I could only assume to be an experiment of theirs... when we finally arrived at the medical bay, they gave me a closed room, they then said "we will be performing a full body check for any diseases and such, here, breathe" as they placed a mask over my face with knockout gas in it, my mind reeled, spinning... and then, I lost consciousness, falling into the black abyss, unfeeling of everything, In the middle of this sleep, I felt something closing over me, and that was the last of it...
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 am
Subtle relief lifted off my steadily warming skin. The sight of Lantana calmed nervous bones while the dark recesses of the room melded with soft fluorescent light. Only a few of the fixtures still remained active after what terrible deeds were committed upon this hellish section of the lab.

Lantana spoke inquisitively...I knew she wanted to know more about my journey through the unmarked sections of the lab. Being able to roam for so many years had allowed ample amount of time to explore, seek, and maim those flawed creatures that dared to steal our likeness. However, today was bleak in the sense of finding those clones that resembled our prior selves. Imperfect and destined to die. I slowly looked down and shook my head to Lantana as I muttered...

...no...those worms seem to dig further and further away from me...I think they are getting wise to your traps.

I cocked an eyebrow up to Lantana as I spoke rather seriously...

...have you been eating all your pudding?

Although without arms and legs, the visual to a mother crossing her arms came across quite easily as I stared to Lantana.

...you know you're not at your best without your pudding...
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:51 am
Celestial Seliitoren
[~|~]"Pudding....?" Iris' question is merely replied back with another. It wasn't that Lantana didn't like pudding but rather her attention tended to sway away from eating towards the new echos of life humming from above. This responds could only aggravate Iris for she, even with her motherly authority sot only the best from Lantana. Leaning down giving a full embrace upon Iris she whispered an apology. After this Lantana positioned herself behind Iris pushing the wheelchair she sat in from its hidden location towards another laboratory. The room is dimly lit however much more spacious and organized. Surprisingly it didn't suffer the same grueling fate as the rest of the sub labs. "It's difficult to eat while you're not around." Lantana explained pushing Iris up to a table. They both needed to recharge their respectable batteries. Iris was out a rather long time and as such Lantana knew her body would be hungry. Walking towards a fallen cooler Lantana opened it careful so not to spill any of the content inside. Taking from it, Lantana returned to the table with three sealed cups and a small box. Chocolate pudding cups and Ego waffles. The meal of champions. Grabbing a plastic spoon with a fade green colored star on it from a left over empty pudding cup, Lantana takes hold a rag they've been using and wipes the spoon a bit before placing it down on the table. "We'll eat first and then think of a new plan. Ok?"[~|~]
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:51 am
It was at a distance that I seemed to allow my mind to drift. An empty gaze from my eyes was all that seemed to peer into this new space that Lantana presented to me. A subtle hum escaped my lips, almost in unison to Iris' mesmerizing traps. There was so much on my mind. The fools that remained confined to the surface were always unwelcome to these deep and hidden corridors. I much preferred the maze that we found ourselves in, this lab was our home and it was much...cleaner than the surface.

It was as Lantana brought my chair to a halt before the table that I seemed to fully snap back into reality. Upon my pale skin were the notable outlines of dark veins that showed through the skin. Both of us had been out for quite awhile, and it was very true that our batteries needed to recharge.

Still, there was a single thought that floated in my mind...something rather sinister loomed behind it. But I still spoke it, knowing the risk.

Lantana, after our batteries are charged, let's unlock Corridor D49.

I stared upon her for a moment as I let the thought sink in, closing my eyes after it passed and opening my mouth as I waited for the nourishing pudding to arrive.
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:52 am
Shadow_Razer_2 wrote:ITIIRNE & AYAMAR BLOODFELL

As they watched the electric throwing idiot realise what was happening, Ittirne & Ayamar sensed a mind projected in an astral form moving away from them. When they turned their attention back to the idiot franticly trying to escape prying eyes tried to throw some sort of force that tricked the mind into believing that he was not there. It only half worked on the twins so that they could not visibly see him but could still see the tracks he left behind as well as sent the burning air from his stupid electric throwing.

AYAMAR BLOODFELL

Upon the maniac partcially protecting himself from the twins senses Ayamar 'heared' the insult to his sister through his telepathic ability. The thing with Ayamar is that he can withstand any form of abuse thrown at him but as soon as his dear sister was brought into the mix he loses his cool and often ends up brutally murduring or maiming the offender. Taking another rock from his sister, whom new he would not listen to reason, he threw it reasonably hard, agmenting it with his own ability and aimed it at the offenders right arm with enough force to tear it clean off. As soon as the rock left his hand time and space seemed to slow to a stop before a great force dragged the twins back to the ground.

ANIMUS BLOODFELL

Walking into the garden Animus saw the fight that had broken out in time to hear the insult thrown at his half siblings and to see the violent response. The one whom made the comment was nearby having been attacked by another subject. Reaching out with his gravikinesis Animus forced the stone his half brother threw to stop while simultaniously increasing the gravitational force on the twins. While his siblings came back to earth Animus walked over to the subject whom had said the insult and whom looked ready to make a break for it and stated "You should be a little more careful when dealing with those two, especially my brother for he is extremely protective and posessive of his little sister."
Then he released the rock from his gravikinesis while standing in the direct line of fire, not to mention with his back turned. When the rock was mere milimeteres away from his body his regokinesis uncontiously activated deflecting the rock into the ground next to him.
"And remember, just because I stopped them this time doesnt mean ill be there to stop them the next time they loose their cool.
Animus let out a low laugh before extending his wings and flying out the top of the garden, his sibling being dragged behind him by a gravitational leash. The last thing anyone would hear before they left was Animus telling the Twins "Father will not be impressed".

ARCANUS BLOODFELL

Arcauns had always found the underground cloneing facility to be quite peaceful, mostly because not many subjects resided down here and any that tried would soon find themselves parting with several important parts. He was down here for a few reasons. The first was to see how the two clones were doing, especially after the other scientists decided to amputate the limbs off of one of them in fear of their abilities. The second was to check all the sealed areas for breaches so that nothing truly monstrous escaped the facility and the third was to get a blood sample from each of the clones that had survived.
As he walked Arcauns hummed an other-worldly melody that ensnared the mind and body of all those that heared it, all except for the ones whom sung similar songs. His mumming melded with the quiet sounds of the facility, he hoped the two clones he was looking for heard it and did not try to kill him.
Musing to himself Arcanus stated "My children are causing so much trouble on the surface, ill have to punish them when im done here." and as he turned a corner a tag on his lab coat glimmered in the faint light with the words 'Head Scientist'.
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:53 am
Celestial Seliitoren
[~|~]A singular thought played on Lantana's psyche hearing Isis' request to unlock Corridor D49, the haunting memories of failure. The amount of hatred Lantana held for that place ran deep. However it has it purposes and seeing as their success rate in locating the remaining imperfect one's has decreased, perhaps it is finally time to use that room. While feeding Isis her meal Lantana quickly heard the approach of The fool. Her head turned back slightly while gazing behind her. "The Fool comes again." Lantana whispered softly to Isis. The Fool was dubbed this name for many reasons. This failure actually believed he was something special when in reality he is nothing more than another experiment to be studied. Lantana considered The Fool to be even less than those imperfect one's Isis and she hunted. As usual Lantana manipulated all sound and with the combining of her illusion abilities she has once again and quite easily leads The Fool on another random adventure.

The Fool was still six stories above their location as well as quite some corridors down. Being a far more perfect being than he is, Lantana's range of sound can encompass the facility as a whole, this includes the twelve other sub labs from which only Isis and her knew of. Lantana turned from Isis in order to focus asking Isis a question, "Shouldn't we end The Fool already?" The humming of a generator through an open fallen door towards The Fool's left is odd indeed. For it hadn't hummed so brilliant before. Listening closely to it's rhythmic in acknowledgement, a light began to pulsate from within the machine itself. Though dim it is still the brightest thing emanating from that room. At the same time an echo of water droplets from overhead only added to the mixture of allure. From the silence came life and from life there is always........[~|~]
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:54 am
Lantana...you're getting caught up on a Mouthbreather...

I slowly opened my eyes while listening to the cascading echoes created by my sister and friend. My attention was drawn to the looming structure overhead. This room was a great resonance to build such strong illusions and manipulations for my sister. Her power was strongest in these underground halls, for such strength and power of the mind echoed easily through the halls in all directions, dictating a perfectly dangerous harmony. I could imagine every hallway changing, every crevasse being made to appear elsewhere. But that was none of my concern.

It was towards the control panel attached to an old and barely functioning wall panel, that my eyes focused intently upon. What would begin as a very intense game of staring competition would grow ever more severe as the veins in my head once again would flow larger, the blood pumping around my eyes as the inducement of a system-wide message, encoded in error, would create a painful scar over the system. Immediately the alarms would begin to blare throughout C.H.E.R., from the lowest crevasse to the upper surface, the loud speakers would begin blaring...

ATTENTION...CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL COMPROMISED...RETURN TO YOUR DESIGNATED HOLDING FACILITY IMMEDIATELY...ALL UNOTHORIZED PERSONEL SHALL BE QUARANTINED IMMEDIATELY...
ATTENTION...CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL COMPROMISED...RETURN TO YOUR DESIGNATED HOLDING FACILITY IMMEDIATELY...ALL UNOTHORIZED PERSONEL SHALL BE QUARANTINED IMMEDIATELY...

Only moments afterward did the lights flicker and completely shut off, the fire suppression system would kick on and off at random. The act of creating this error in C.H.E.R.'s computing system was not directed or completely willed, it was simply the act of inducing pain upon a system instead of a person.

I slowly lessened my glaring as the water fell from above them every now and then, I felt a trickle of blood run down my right nose and out my left ear. Both my eyes were blood shot. I looked over to Lantana as the panic state of the lab was undoubtedly classified as perilous. After a few moments I spoke once more...

D49...we should bring some pudding for the road...
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:55 am
Athela's wrote:
LYTHAL
I was startled out of slumber as a camp-wide message blared, I began to panic, drawing upon my abilities I sent a massive pulse of willpower to locate anyone nearby... There was not a single mind near me, on the floor I was on at least... I stood up, shaking the cobwebs of sleep from me, I walked through the nearly abandoned facility, following the trace of a mind that was so familiar to me, even if I haven't noticed it before. Upon reaching the room that the mind was withheld, I looked upon the door, reading the code along with the words "Subject test: 4002" I pushed on the door, it didn't budge, so, I fried the electronics withholding me access to the room. A loud beeping noise played from within, I pushed open the now unlocked door.
What I saw shocked me, I had almost doubled over in disgust. I knew there was nothing I could do to stop the process happening to her at this point, so I simply went over to the information panels that provided statistics on DNA stability, patient vitals and the like, it was also where a stunned scientist sat, I ignored him and watched the screen in curiosity, taking in the information with ease.
I then said to the scientist "if you dare let her die... If you dare..." Afterwards I pushed him with my mind to continue to keep watch over her and ensure she will not die and become another "Failure"...

SUBJECT 4002
Darkness surrounded my mind, I tried to open my eyes, they would not open. I felt my body changing from what it was, I also felt the power of time coming within my grasp as with the power of the stars and empty space. A thought/realisation struck me, empty space has extraordinary power for its supposed emptiness, and stars aren't even close to its power...
I felt several Hours pass by before I opened my eyes....
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:55 am
Shadow_Razer_2 wrote:ARCANUS BLOODFELL

As Arcanus rounded the second last corner, alarms began to blare throughout the facility. "So much trouble today, i suppose i should make my visit brief," he mused to himself, with that he turned the corner to where the clones were and before they could react turned back around the corner leaving only a bag that almost seemed to materialise from thin air, filled to the brim with the pudding that the two liked so much and a note stating "Unfortunatly i could not find any of those waffles that you two like so much but I hope this is enough to make the two of you like me a bit more". If any tried to follow they would find that the corridor he had turned down lead to a dead end with no sign of anyone ever having entered except for a marking freshly burnt into the wall that vagely represented an hourglass with most of the sand in the top.

ITIIRNE, AYAMAR & ANIMUS BLOODFELL

In a secluded part of the facility Animus stood watch over his disruptive siblings whom he had put in different cells and restricted their movements by increasing the gravity acting upon them. "Once father is finished with his business below he shall punish you two accordingly," he told them even as they struggled to remain upright.
With grim smiles on their faces the twins said nothing, taking comfort in the fact that they were still together telepathically.
After a few moments warning alarms went off and Animus shook his head in annoyance, releasing the twins he told them "Go wait for father in the house, I will investigate this disturbance." With that he spread his magnificant wings and took off in the direction of the subteranian tunnels.
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:56 am
Celestial Seliitoren
[~|~]Thanks to the illusions in play the so-called Head Doctor entered an empty room speaking unto himself. His gift he left behind would be devoured by the rats eventually. How foolish this patient zero; he doesn't realize he's nothing more than another experiment for the REAL doctor. Their notes on his progress is something both Isis and Lantana discovered during one of their searches. The mockery notes a particular doctor left greatly amused Isis. It's probably the reason why she didn't kill him.

As Isis handled the control system concern appeared upon Lantana viewing the blood. She quickly pulled from a small pouch on her left hip and cloth. Lantana's touch was soft and gentle as she wiped away the blood from Isis' nose first and then the left ear. Once Isis was all cleaned up Lantana returned the cloth to the pouch and then gathered a couple cups of pudding. Once everything was in order she turned toward Isis and began to push her wheelchair in the direction of D49.

The trip to Corridor D49 wasn't far at all. In these walks of silences with her sister, Lantana feels a peace. The calm being with her only family is the most welcoming. Ten minutes of travel and the two reach the sealed door leading to D49. Lantana released a heavy sigh. Haunting memories plague Lantana's mind causing her to stop briefly. She hated this place but also knew that it is necessary. Pushing Isis closer toward the panel to keep her near, Lantana reached into her pouch once more. This time for the I.D. key card. A single swipe and nothing. Lantana leaned towards the panel. She inahled deeply and followed with a powerful blow downward through the swiping slot removing any built up dust and any other possible gunk. Another swipe and the red light on the panel switched to green. Just like in those old movies the door gave a loud popping sound. A few hiss and clanks from old gear being forced to move after remaining dormant for so long had Lantana wonder if the door would even open at all. It was slow in starting but the door began to show signs of life. A crack releasing air forming into a small cloud of dust rushed outward as it fell slowly to the ground. The grinding of metal is never a pleasant sound. Light illuminated from the open space, so welcoming, the sight was like entering another world. Lantana waited for the door toe finish opening fully before pushing her sister and entering D49 together with her.[~|~]
Junior Admin

on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:57 am
Over the course of their trip, I managed to collect myself a bit. With eyes closed, I rested as Lantana pushed me onward towards the massive metal doorway with the faded numbers and letters which signified the corridor of D49. Although I was confident in my sister's ability, I still kept one eye open every now and then in this shifting labyrinth. As Lantana readied the door for their journey...even I felt the cold chills of memory serving terrifying echoes from the past. Lantana never mentioned to me exactly what she saw or felt opposite this door...but my scars were a bit more visible.

I listened to the sound of old hardware meshing with exposure of its given task. The air on this side meshed with the dense air opposite. The dust fell like dirty snow over the floor and past the two. I witnessed what almost appeared to be an identical labyrinth that we just came from...however...it was far more pristine on the other side.

Suddenly, the light above popped. Almost as if willed. The fixtures above gave off a distressed humming sound that would fluctuate at will. The lower the hum...the less light that seemed to come out. It would continue to do so every five or ten seconds. Each fixture was set at a different pace.

From my chapped lips I gave a soft sigh. Almost of disapproval.

My head tilted back to my sister and I blinked once before nudging my head towards the survival pack that hung to the back my wheelchair.

...get me my head-lamp...
...the monsters don't like the head-lamp...

The voice I gave was built in confidence. However...we had never tested such a theory.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum